About Me Some more information about the man behind the code & design. I am a thirty year old Front End Developer from Ontario Canada. I have had many roles over the years and know many different things about the web and print industry. Below are some descriptive words that my clients, employers and co-workers have said about me over the years.
- Fast worker - Realizes the importance of deadlines
- Team player
- A thrive for passion and creativity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education A list of my formal post secondary education. Below you will find where and what I studied while in college.
- 1. Durham College - Graphic Design - Advanced Diploma
2008 - 2011
While studying Graphic Design at Durham College, I refined my design skills, and learned a lot about prepress in print design. Refining my typography skills, and learning standards, I feel comfortable creating high-end designs for web, mobile and print.
- • Prepress
- • Web Design
- • Mobile Design
- • Print Design
- 2. Durham College - Web Development
2006 - 2008
While in Web Development I learned how to develop and design for the web. Perfecting everything you need to know in order to become a Web Developer, from eight different coding languages, and various content management systems, and other techniques necessary to be a developer.
- • Feels comfortable with all editions of the Adobe Suite
- 3. Sheridan College - Art Fundamentals
2005 - 2006
Here is where I figured out where my career needed to go. While I was a shoe-in for the Illustration course at Sheridan, I found myself more in the digital world, where I then branched out to Web Development, and then to Graphic Design at Durham College.
- • Learned a lot about perspective and life drawing.
- • Basic design standards, color theory, and other artistic experience, key to becoming a good designer.